For Learning and Development professional working within organizations, it’s clear that 2020 has been a lot of improvising and firefighting. Topics such as virtual and self-paced learning have accelerated massively compared to a few years ago.
Hopefully, some things in your life and jobs may return a bit back to normal in the upcoming years, but some things will change for good.
Now is the time to recalibrate, to move from a firefighting position toward a more sustainable future focus of your L&D department.
Partner up with peers in the industry to (re)define:
- Who your key customers are
- What value means to them
- What focus from the L&D department is needed to deliver this value
- How to organize the work and collaboration effectively
After this virtual session, you will have fresh new insights to set laser-sharp objectives and ambitions for the upcoming year! You will receive a practical toolkit that enables you to facilitate similar recalibration sessions with your L&D team and/or stakeholders.
- 20 Januari 2021, 13:00 – 15:30
- The investment for participation is €99,- (ex. VAT)
- Google Meet
- Please drop an e-mail to email@example.com